DeoLourensiaHand. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Megamall


Do you know this place? I sure you have already know. Yes, this is MEGAMALL. the place where we can buy good things. There are so many people come to that place  for eat, shopping, playing game, watching movies and many else. And i think in every countries have megamall too. But they're mall might be different with our mall in indonesia. Megamall always crowd everyday. Indonesia have many mall in every cities but the debt never be settled. How ironic if the government aware about it. But they are never care about it, and they just always think about their own self.

Sometimes i go to megamall just for eat with my family. there are so many places to eat. And i often get into gramedia bookstore only for seeing beautiful girl. That's strange i think but i'd love to do it. I can get fun with all of my friends there. Megamall was my place where i can released my tired. if got a badmood, i always go to the megamall to refresh my brain for a while. It can makes me feel more calm after.
And this is one of the example inside the megamall




BY REZI RAMADHAN HAND



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment