DeoLourensiaHand. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Dress Codes Around The World


What kind of cloth do you usually use? I don’t know about you but I always wear clothes that make me comfortable. By wearing comfortable clothes, I can enjoy  the day. As the people of eastern country, we are allowed to wear polite clothes, but after all we don’t have special rule that include about dress in this country. In this moment i’ll show you some countries which have stricest dress code that must be obeyed by their folks. First, we know that Saudi Arabia is the one of Moeslem Countries in the world. It has special rule about what kind of clothes the people must wear. Saudi Arabia require the women to wear a niqab and abaya in public, in order to ban bare skin.
Bhutanese people wear Ghos and Kiras (source:tashlovestotravel.blogspot.com)
Not so far away from Arab, Bhutanese men must wear a gho –a knee length robe, and women must wear a kimono which is called by a kira. Do you know? The dress code is older than the current kingdom! Let’s go to North Korea. Men are supposed to cut their hair every 15 days and older men get despentation to cover their bold head.  How surprise am I when I know that maximun length of the hair for men is only 2 inches! Women also not permitted to wear pants there. For more information you can click: i.gadling.com
That’s all from me guys, I hope you enjoy it.

Written by:
Lourensia Messyana (F1021131017)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment