DeoLourensiaHand. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

KEMPONAN


Today, i would like to tell the world about my ethnic culture. Malay people usually called it “kemponan”. You cannot find this word on wikipedia, because most of malay culture was from mouth to mouth. I think, It was like a myth. What is kemponan? Kemponan is  something, let me say a food that you don’t have a time to eat but you must touch the food as symbol that you already taste it. If you are not touch it, you will get an accident or disaster, or you can fall from something you ride. That is a strange myth, but i don’t know why malay people believe it. There is only in west borneo who know this myth. I know this myth is veer of my religion, but it’s hard to deny because i already to be experienced about it. I got an accident when i rode my bicycle because i was kemponan of fried rice. That was terrible accident. My left hand was broke. So, if you are believe it or not, that was my great-grandparents said, and we are not taboo again with this myht.

BY REZI RAMADHAN HAND

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment