DeoLourensiaHand. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Worst Education System in the World

Hi again. I got confuse what to tell you this time. But I remember that I ever heard a survey from a world organization said Indonesia has the worst education in the world, but not the system. Then, I thought I can tell you about this, later. So, I like to tell you which countries that have worst education system in the world based on The United Nations’ Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization’s (UNESCO) Educational Development Index (EDI):
1. Niger now is the lowest education level in the world. Only 5,1% from  Niger population go to secondary school.
2. Burkina Faso, I think it worse than before when I know only 2% of adult population in here take secondary school.
3. Mali got the 3rd place of the worst education system in the world with only 31,1% go to school but it's not really clear which school level they entered.
Now let's talk about our beloved country, Indonesia. See the picture below: 

we see that Indonesia's rank is the lowest of 40 countries that have been surveyed. The researcher, Aljazeera, said there are only 51% of teachers that teach in Indonesia, which has the necessary competencies to be able to teach well and professionally. Then the corruption also include to be the reason of this rank and there are still many bribery that parents do to get a better education provided by the state. The government also eliminated some subjects such as English, science, and geography for primary schools that the researcher cannot understand why. 
the government only said don't believe what you have read.
yeah, this is the condition of Indonesia's education. Who will change it? I know you know the answer. 
I think that's all from me. hope it can change the way you think about our beloved country. thank you for reading.
By: Deoselly Mantari Kasih Panjaitan

http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/poorest-list/10-worst-national-education-systems/
http://www.srie.org/2013/02/ketika-aljazeera-ikut-mengulas-mengapa.html

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment